I mistakenly assumed i had moved these treats out of his reach. When i entered the room saying, "I don't think so!" his response was an enthusiastic "YUMMY!" as he reached for another...
he is hilarious! i can't believe he'll eat the minty stuff. chloe is definitely less discerning than fiona, but... still. mint is hard for them to take.
I'm with Keegen. The kitchen table is not going to keep me away from treats. He and Abby will be good friends. She's an expert at finding any hidden candy.
I protest! I think he was framed. My perfect little angel Keegen (dripping with sarcasm) would never do something like this (he would actually do it every chance he got).
Great pictures, you definitely captured the moment. I can tell in the second picture he is very sorry that he did this (NOT).
I guess he takes after his mom. :)
How many did he eat (wrappers on the table?) before you caught him?
4 comments:
he is hilarious! i can't believe he'll eat the minty stuff. chloe is definitely less discerning than fiona, but... still. mint is hard for them to take.
p.s. i did not write that at 9am. why does it say that?
I'm with Keegen. The kitchen table is not going to keep me away from treats. He and Abby will be good friends. She's an expert at finding any hidden candy.
I protest! I think he was framed. My perfect little angel Keegen (dripping with sarcasm) would never do something like this (he would actually do it every chance he got).
Great pictures, you definitely captured the moment. I can tell in the second picture he is very sorry that he did this (NOT).
I guess he takes after his mom. :)
How many did he eat (wrappers on the table?) before you caught him?
Post a Comment