I know what I'll think. One of those kids has quite the arm and a future in professional baseball. I think we may need more details about what happened.
Background: I was getting the boys dressed on the Main Level, Ashlee was throwing clothes "down" to me to dress the boys. Somehow Bode's Superhero underwear flew up and into the ceiling fan.
I considered pretending I couldn't get them out and leaving them for a conversation piece, but feared they may catch fire.
Well super hero underwear is a little uncontrolable. It is superheroish after all. I think it is much more of a statement than the chalk and crayons we usually have to fish out of the light fixtures.
5 comments:
I know what I'll think. One of those kids has quite the arm and a future in professional baseball.
I think we may need more details about what happened.
I think you are creative! I agree with Trevor, we may need more info. Love the in action pict.
PS love the matching p.j's. I can't wait to see you all!
Background: I was getting the boys dressed on the Main Level, Ashlee was throwing clothes "down" to me to dress the boys. Somehow Bode's Superhero underwear flew up and into the ceiling fan.
I considered pretending I couldn't get them out and leaving them for a conversation piece, but feared they may catch fire.
Well super hero underwear is a little uncontrolable. It is superheroish after all. I think it is much more of a statement than the chalk and crayons we usually have to fish out of the light fixtures.
Post a Comment